Wednesday, July 22, 2020

What is testing? And how I test?

Akash Saha (Software QA professional) : 


In My opinion, when a person checks the usability,functionalities and components of a product before or after using it can be referred as testing. 

I always check if the product has the utilizable features for using it without any kind complications. If the outcome is not satisfactory users will not accept it positively. So,assuring the grade and quality as per requirements is my main goal in the process of testing. 


Shounak Banik (Software QA professional):


From my point of view, testing is to find out the progress of the execution of different components of a system. 

Firstly, I gather knowledge regarding feature which I am going to be tested. Secondly, I make strategy so that any of patterns of testing the feature will not be missed. Lastly, I start testing according to the checkpoints/ strategies those I make for testing. 


Wasiqul Huq (Software QA professional): 


Testing is learning with an objective. The objective can vary depending upon goal. Sometime we test to validate, sometime we test to choose, sometime we test to take a decision. 

I conduct experiments with test environment, test data and test cases. My experiment results guide me towards my objective. If my objective is to validate than I validate against requirement or industry standards. If my objective is to choose one solution among others than i compare and choose which will fit my purpose. If my objective is to take decision than I write down case details so I and others can judge my decision taken.


Saika Shahnaj (Software QA professional): 


I think testing is the combination of some process and steps that a tester need to follow to ensure a flawless system which meets the business and system requirements to fulfill clients’ satisfaction. 

When I test any system or specific module, at the very first I try to go through the requirements and understand each of the words. Then prepare a list of test cases that I can follow for a complete testing. The team discussion also helps a lot to resolves the confusions during test run.


Imran Khaled (Software QA professional): 


To me testing is setting up a standard which a client urges the most.

First of all, when I am assigned a feature or module to test I go through the documentation to understand the requirements. Then I plan out the testing in a way so that it meets all the requirements mentioned in the documentation. After planning I discuss the plan with manager to make sure I am not missing out on any scope of the documentation. This is the process of testing I go through while testing a module.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete